Re: Elegance

Subject: Re: Elegance
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- METROMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 09:14:27 -0500

Stuart Burnfield wrote...
<snip>
Sure, but I don't see it as either-or. The software _should_ be great
and the documentation _should_ be great, but usually we techwhirlers
only have control over the documentation.
<snip>

But sometimes (oftimes?) we don't have control over even that. Sometimes
politics, a plateful of priorities, market timing, and a bunch of other
things take that control away from us. Many times all we can do is the best
we can do under the circumstances.