Doc Mgmt for the Mac

Subject: Doc Mgmt for the Mac
From: Brenda Hayman <bhayman -at- CROSSKEYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 13:17:18 -0400

Hello, I've searched the archives for previous discussions about document management, but most of the postings seem to be from PC users. My tech writing department needs some type of document management software primarily to use as a check in/check out system. We will have 3-5 writers working on 6-10 guides. We need to control access to these files and we may have some use for version control if it comes with the package. Does any one know of a good document management application for the Mac? Our documents are written in Frame+SGML. Thanks, Brenda Hayman