labelling drawings

Subject: labelling drawings
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 11:00:38 +0100

Just had a discussion with a colleague who said that drawings look better
if all the callouts are at the same angle. I'm trying to thing of drawings
done by "professional" illustrators and can't remember if this is
"standard". My own view is that it would look good on simple drawings but
a bit of a nightmare to achieve on some drawings I've handled. Anybody
got any opinions? We're about to update our guidelines and would
appreciate any feedback.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International