Sigh-off sheet

Subject: Sigh-off sheet
From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock -at- WOLFENET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 21:16:40 -0700

Me again...whew, what a day.

I have been asked to produce a document that has a brief how to
section, a short test, and a line for an employee and a manager to
sign off on. The purpose of the document is to prove that the employee
knows how to do something before we actually let them do it. Is there
a formal name for this? Has anyone ever done one of these before? The
boss only wants it to be 1-2 pages.

I want to develop a format and stick with it.

Amy Peacock
techwriter & jewelrymaker
apeacock -at- wolfenet -dot- com