Re: Non-technical, Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Non-technical, Technical Writers
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 09:49:46 -0500

Exactly! The technical knowledge you get in school will be obsolete
soon, probably before you get a chance to use it on the job. The "how to
think" knowledge may seem less relevant, but it's applicable to
petroglyphs, help files, and neural implant modules.

But I shouldn't be saying this, because I'm one of those technical types
that plays with computers (in bizarre artificial intelligence languages
like Prolog) after work ...

---
Office:mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com