Re: Non-technical, Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Non-technical, Technical Writers
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 11:02:10 -0500

> I'll be up-front and admit I have a hidden agenda for asking this question.
> I am really interested in collecting some horror stories about this as well
> as how those situations were resolved. This is for a special project I am
> working on.

Andrew, I can assure you your agenda is anything but hidden. ;-) There
are bad "technical" technical writers and there are bad "non technical"
technical writers. I'm sure you could easily gather many horror stories
about each. Will the stories about bad "techies" and good "non techies"
also be included in your special project?

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm