Re: Non-technical, Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Non-technical, Technical Writers
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 10:58:06 -0700

Well it seems we have all proven that "Technical Writer" means
something different for each and every one of us. Instead of posting
and defending/slamming a million different opinions, could we get off
the topic now please. Thank you.

- Bill
Quasi-Technical Persun With a Word Processor

===

Bill Swallow
bill_swallow -at- rocketmail -dot- com
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Park/8254

What if there were no hypothetical situations?
-- Andrew Kohlsmith