THANKS - PhotoShop/Corel Compatibility

Subject: THANKS - PhotoShop/Corel Compatibility
From: Cheryle Wiese <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 14:38:35 PDT

A big thank you to all who responded to my query regarding PhotoShop and
Corel compatibility.

I've decided to take Tim Altom's excellent suggestion and download
the evaluation copy of PaintShop 5.0. I've read the release notes and
they claim that 5.0 offers support for PhotoShop layers. So - I'll mess
around with this for awhile, and if it works for me, convince my
boss to pony up the $99.

Thanks again to everyone!

Cheryle
<grin>Still puzzled about what the "Technical" in "Technical Writer"
really means. Perhaps it is one of life's great unanswerable
questions.</grin>