Re: Non-technical, Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Non-technical, Technical Writers
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 16:17:19 -0500

I'm planning on talking about exactly that at The Conference.

I've never noticed "suspicion and fear" or any other negative attitudes
from other tech writers (despite being an ex-programmer and very, very
technical) about my programming abilities - maybe there is something I
should know before I get up and make a fool of myself?

---
Office:mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:nax -at- execpc -dot- com