Re: Graphics Inventory Software

Subject: Re: Graphics Inventory Software
From: Roger Mallett <roger -at- CSICAL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 15:10:27 -0700

Whoops,

In my last message I forgot to include the switches in batch file.

Here is the corrected version.

@echo off
dir c:\*.bmp /B /S > c:\bmp.lst
dir c:\*.jpg /B /S > c:\jpg.lst
dir c:\*.gif /B /S > c:\gif.lst
dir c:\*.ico /B /S > c:\ico.lst
dir c:\*.wmf /B /S > c:\wmf.lst
>copy c:\bmp.lst + c:\jpg.lst + c:\gif.lst + c:\ico.lst + c:\wmf.lst
Combined.lst

Note also that the last line of the batch file may have been broken into
two parts by the list server. "Combined.lst" should appear at the end
of the line that contains "copy . . .
"

Roger Mallett