Silicon Valley Slump?

Subject: Silicon Valley Slump?
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 10:12:56 -0800

I have heard rumors to the effect thatthere is a slump in the computer
industry in Silicon Valley, CA. Quiet layoffs by several firms and such.
Can anyone out there confirm or deny this? What's the business climate like
out there? I work on the other side of the Bay, so I am not in touch.

- tgr

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to
reform.

- Mark Twain