JOB -- Tech writer, FT, Washington, DC

Subject: JOB -- Tech writer, FT, Washington, DC
From: mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 14:10:03 -0500

Technical Writer -- System Documentation

PLEASE NOTE: NO RELOCATION OR INTERVIEW FEES OFFERED FOR THIS
POSITION.

Writes and edits documentation of system procedures and workflows
to be used by programmers and system analysts.

Works with system architects, analysts and programmers to develop
system documentation and to facilitate compliance of others with
system documentation standards and guidelines.

Required: Minimum of two years technical writing experience,
preferably in a software development environment. Experience
with text editing, screen captures, graphics manipulation,
flowcharting, print layout, and onscreen design.

Highly Desirable: Experience with automated document management
systems, configuration management, and IEEE or DOD documentation
standards.

Excellent compensation and benefits package.

Visit our Website at www.bna.com.

Submit resumes to:

The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc.
Employment Office
1231 25th St. NW
Washington, DC 20037
FAX: (202) 452-4114
bnajobs -at- bna -dot- com

EOE M/F/D/V

Note:

Don't send resumes to me. I'm just the messenger.

I do, however, work for the hiring manager. He's a great guy and I
enjoy working for him. (I would say this even if he weren't reading
this message. :-] ) The company's pretty good, too. If you want to
discuss any of this off-list, please drop me a line.

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
(standard disclaimer)