Re: Silicon Valley Slump?

Subject: Re: Silicon Valley Slump?
From: Holli Kearns <hkearns -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 12:30:32 -0500

Regarding Silicon Valley slump:

Well, not at my company. We keep growing and growing. We currently have
several openings for experienced writers--in my group alone! I came here
about 5 months ago, and when I was job-hunting, there were just tons of
positions available through the valley. I basically had my choice. I don't
think it's changed much in these few months.

Holli
Holli Kearns, Technical Writer hkearns -at- cisco -dot- com
Cisco Systems, Inc. http://www.cisco.com
San Jose, CA