Re: Employment opportunity

Subject: Re: Employment opportunity
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 12:59:47 -0400

"We" are doing no such thing. You are just trying to figure out what you
are doing. "We" are just doing our job and collecting our paychecks and
"we" will continue to do so regardless of how you define it.

> We're redefining the technical communications profession.

John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global Network
-work http://www.faxsav.com -personal http://www.tdandw.com
-work mailto:posada -at- faxsav -dot- com -personal mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
-work phone: 732-906-2000 X2296 -home phone: 732-291-7811
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them.