Re: Period at end of items in bulleted list

Subject: Re: Period at end of items in bulleted list
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 17:26:37 -0400

That brings up another point.
The question is not only:
Are there periods at the end of a list of bulleted items?
but...
Are these items capitalized?
Are there commas involved if these items are *part of* a sentence? For
example...

There are many things to consider including:
* size,
* value,
* and duration.

I'd be interested in responses to all 3 of these questions about the
problems associated with bulleted items.