Subject: macro!
From: Aviva Rosensweig <spring -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 16:24:33 +0300

Maybe someone out there can rescue me...

I came to work this morning and found that I couldn't open up an
important word97 document. I get a strange message; a window opens with

the words "NO. 1 Macro virus??" in the title bar of the window, and then
a lot of questions marks, numbers and today's date in the upper part of
the window. Then a blank text box. I have check either "cancel" (which
accomplishes nothing) or "OK" which then opens alot of blank word

I also suspect that the document (which was supposed to be a regular
.doc file) was somehow saved as a .dot file.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help...

Aviva Rosensweig