Subject: TechWR-L lunch at STC International Conference
From: Gen Whitt <Gen -dot- Whitt -at- SDINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 11:34:00 -0700

I have Eric's permission to post the following.

The TechWR-L get-together at the upcoming STC Conference in Anaheim will be
at the Networking with Friends lunch on Wednesday, 20 May.

Please let me know if you would like a place set aside for you, so that I
can arrange an appropriate number of tables.

(For those who have already confirmed -- no further action needed.)

Please address all responses directly to me. Do not post responses to the
list. There is a separate, temporary listserv set up for the exchange of
communication relating to the conference. If you want to subscribe to the
STC conference list, send a message to listserv -at- cloudbow -dot- com -dot- In the
message body type -- subscribe stc-conf your -at- email -dot- address -dot-

Best,

Gen Whitt
Senior Technical Writer
Software Dynamics, Inc.