FW: can't read html help

Subject: FW: can't read html help
From: Lynn Perry <clperry -at- WALLDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 12:57:38 -0700

I disagree. IE 4 has been shown to have some real problems (in our group,
two people have had to completely reformat and reinstall from Windows on
up). We've noticed this only in Windows95 systems, but I recommend that you
use IE 3.02 or Navigator 4.x. Apparently, IE 4 installs some items in the
boot sector, which can cause Windows95 some problems.

LyP
clperry -at- walldata -dot- com
My opinions are mine. Period.