Medical/Scientific Writer Certification

Subject: Medical/Scientific Writer Certification
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 20:14:24 -0400

A department in our local medical college (Big 10) is considering a
possible writer certification program. Other than the 'Life Sciences'
group, are there any other programs which offer certifications in this
area? Please respond to me directly, as I am gathering information for
the Dean. Thank you for your assistance in advance. It does not make a
difference if it is a college or an association which offers the
certification. If you would have a contact number or E-mail, that would
be great! Again, thank you.

Smokey Lynne Bare

slbare -at- juno -dot- com