Re: Medical/Scientific Writer Certification

Subject: Re: Medical/Scientific Writer Certification
From: Fabien Vais <phantoms -at- POP -dot- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 07:59:41 -0400

Smokey,

Concordia University, in Montreal, Quebec, offers a Certificate Program in
Technical Communication as part of its Continuing Education program. As far
as I know, this is the only certificate program of its kind in the province.
I teach Technical Writing, Advanced Tools in Technical Communication, and
Technical Editing there since 1996. Ten courses are required to get the
Certificate. Many people have already graduated since 1995, when it started.

I don't know their e-mail address, but you can reach the person in charge of
the program at (514) 845-3600. Ask for Murray Sang or Sandra Rozansky. Tell
them you got their name from me.

Good luck, and let me know if I can help you more.

Fabien Vais
phantoms -at- total -dot- net