Re: Frame+SGML and other candidates for sing

Subject: Re: Frame+SGML and other candidates for sing
From: Cees Hesp <ceeshesp -at- TIP -dot- NL>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 15:04:12 +0200

The answer is yes, and a product that does exactly that is available too.

It's called HTM-S, short for HyperText Management System.
It builds both plain HTML- and HTML Help-based documentation from
collections of information topics stored in an MS Access database.

HTM-S works with any HTML editor, and any browser. For optimum
results, support for Cascading Style Sheets is required (meaning
versions 4 or higher of IE or NN).

For paper/electrpnic manuals, you can output your publication (i.e. a set of topics)
to a single file, which you can then further process in your favorite word
processor or page layout program, and output to PDF.

For more information, see:

A 30-day trial version is available from:

Cees Hesp
CHIP Info productions

CHIP Info Productions:
Using fewer but better chosen words