Re: Workflow Management Software

Subject: Re: Workflow Management Software
From: Geoff Lane <geoff -at- GJCTECH -dot- FORCE9 -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 16:34:50 +0100

My main client uses something called "Workflow" from a software house called
"Staffware". The data is held in Oracle 7 (but I understand that you can
use any major RDBMS). You define processes to the system using a dedicated
flow-charting tool. The system then moves each "case" through the different
work "queues" in accordance with your flow chart.

I don't have a URL or other information to hand, but I can find out if
anyone is interested.

Geoff Lane
geoff -at- gjctech -dot- force9 -dot- net