Grammar Tools

Subject: Grammar Tools
From: Lisa Ann Miller <Lisa_Ann_Miller -at- MASTERCARD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 10:38:39 -0500

Writers -

I am doing some research on the availability of grammar checkers as
plug-ins to Word or as additional tools. Please email me privately if you
know of good tools in this area. I am looking for tools that provide a
readability index, number of words per sentence, etc. Additionally, the
tool should be customizable in order to account for jargon specific to the
financial industry. I will post a list to the list.

Lisa Miller
Manuals and Publications
MasterCard International