Re: QUESTION: What is a business case?

Subject: Re: QUESTION: What is a business case?
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 17:35:29 -0700

Debra-

I did a quickie search on Yahoo on "how to write a business case" an
came up with a number of hits. One book, which has a TOC at

http://www.newgrange.org/newstuff/toc.htm

seems to have some extensive advise about the use of business cases.

However, I suspect Richard was more accurate in suggesting that you were
about as likely to be writing something about how customers use your
company's products. Those are sometimes also called "white papers" and
they're all over the place. Check the Netscape site for tons of them.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems