Contract Positions Available WA-OR-CA (Bay Area)

Subject: Contract Positions Available WA-OR-CA (Bay Area)
From: Andrew Plato <aplato -at- EASYSTREET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 21:13:46 -0700

Anitian Technology Services is looking for new consultants.

We have contracts available right now for motivated, experienced technical
writers.

Anitian Technology Services is a different kind of technical writing
company. We are not a job shop or a contract agency. We are a professional
business and technical communications consulting company serving the high
tech industries of the Pacific Northwest. We are 100% committed to SERIOUS,
BUSINESS and TECHNICAL documentation solutions. As an Anitian consultant
you will be expected to be an expert in both tools and technologies.

Our clients turn to us when they need the absolute best writers available.
Our work typically involves the production of highly technical and extremely
complex manuals and reference materials.

As a member of the Anitian team , you will work very hard and be
compensated very well. Anitian consultants enjoy nearly complete autonomy
while working on-site. Unlike the job shops where you are thrown into a
cubicle and micromanaged by an aspiring executive, Anitian consultants lead
and deliver documentation projects from beginning to end. While working on
site as an Anitian consultant, you plan the solution, negotiate the
deliverables,
and manage the project. Our clients hire us because we can get the work
done without being told what to do.

If you are a technical communicator with at least two years experience, we
are interested in talking with you. You should have some work-related
experience with the following tools and technologies:

FrameMaker
Word
Visio
RoboHelp
FrontPage
Windows NT
Relational Databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, etc.)
Client/Server development
Systems Networking
Object Oriented Programming
Internet technologies

We are looking for people who are motivated to succeed and able to solve
problems quickly and effectively. If you think you have what it takes to
become an Anitian consultant, then send your resume and a cover letter to:

Andrew Plato
Owner/Principal Consultant
Anitian Technology Services
407 B NE Autumn Rose Way
Hillsboro, OR 97124

You can also e-mail your resume to
aplato -at- anitian -dot- com

Your resume and letter may be in plain text, Word 95/97, or Adobe Acrobat
format.

For more information about Anitian Technology Services, visit our web site
at: www.anitian.com

ALL CONTRACTORS AT ANITIAN TECHNOLOGY SERVICES ARE INDEPENDENT, "1099"
CONTRACT POSITIONS. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES AT THIS
TIME.