FrameMaker Book

Subject: FrameMaker Book
From: Keith Bennett <bennettk -at- EROLS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 07:38:55 +0000

Thanks to all who responded to my request for a FrameMaker book. The
hands-down favorite seemed to be "Mastering FrameMaker 5" by Tom
Neuburger. It must be great because I had such a hard time locating a
copy. Finally, I was able to snag a one from the local Borders book
chain.

Thanks Again.

Keith Bennett
Technical Writer