Re: viewing postscript (pm) file

Subject: Re: viewing postscript (pm) file
From: Charmaine Brandon <cbrandon -at- NOLACOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:51:10 -0500

My experience with postscript files has been that most of them are set to print on A4 paper (used in Europe, I believe). If you use the Adobe Acrobat Distiller to convert the file, you may have problems if need to print on other paper sizes (I tried changing the paper size designation in Acrobat, but it didn't work for me). I've found that one way around this is to set your printer to "manual" and feed 81/2 X 11 paper in manually. I don't know if there are other solutions to this problem, or if it works with other paper sizes. If any one else has a quicker solution, I'd be glad to hear it.

Good luck!

Charmaine J. Brandon
Tech Writer
NOLA Computer Services