Viewing Digests in Outlook

Subject: Viewing Digests in Outlook
From: Toni Williams TPG/SG <towilliams -at- PROCYONGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:36:32 -0700

David Green wrote:
>After recently switching to MS Outlook as my mail tool, TECHWR-L
digests
>appear as a bunch of icons which much be opened individually to read
them.

>Is it possible to make digests appear as one long email as they used to
in
>good old Netscape?

I would appreciate knowing the answer to this as well. I never had
Netscape so didn't know there was an alternative display. This opening
icon after icon in a digest is irritating, and if the display can be
changed, that would be great. Thanks.

Toni Clark Williams
The Procyon Group
Documentation Department