Employment Agencies - Technical Communication Specific

Subject: Employment Agencies - Technical Communication Specific
From: BernieMc <BernieMc -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 18:00:54 EDT

Hi!

As a new subscriber, you'll not be surprised that one of my present priorities
is to find a good employment agency that specializes in Technical
Communication (Then, I'll post my response to the many interesting topics on
this interesting and important Newsgroup).

If you can recomend an agency (geographic location unimportant - really!) or
point me in the right direction to something already posted on this list, I
will be very grateful.

Thanks, Bernie

BernieMc -at- aol -dot- com