Military Tech Writers.

Subject: Military Tech Writers.
From: "McMARTIN, Robert" <rmcmarti -at- BAEA -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 15:18:05 +0930

Morning Tech-Whirlers,

I would like to hear from the Tech Writers out there who are working on
writing manuals
for military projects.

I believe that with enough people of interest we could establish a forum
of our own (no offense meant
to Tech-whirlers, you would be welcome as well).

Failing that we could at least set up a email list and discuss our
common problems (restrictive mil standards and so on).

If anyone is interested please email me offline, lets not clog the
Tech-Whirl.

regards

Robert McMartin |There can be no reconciliation
Documentation and Training |where there is no open warfare.
Development Officer |There must be a battle, a brave
British Aerospace Australia |boisterous battle, with pennants

|waving and cannon roaring, before
|there can be peaceful treaties
|and enthusiastic shaking of hands.
|-- Mary Elizabeth Braddon
| (1837-1915).
Robert McMartin does not speak on behalf of British Aerospace
Australia and they have concented to reciprocate.