Job Opening, West Houston

Subject: Job Opening, West Houston
From: Horace Smith <hsmith -at- WT -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 13:19:45 -0500

Syntron, Inc., a major supplier of marine data-acquisition systems, needs a
technical writer with a good knowledge of electronic hardware, ability to
write clearly, and competence with major technical-writing software
packages, including FrameMaker 5.5 and Word97.

What we need is a person who can attend engineering design meetings, study
engineering drawings, talk intelligently with engineers, and produce
operator, maintenance, and installation manuals.

Oh, yes, we occasionally do software stuff.

Resumes to smith -at- syntron -dot- com or donol -at- syntron -dot- com or to this e-mail.
Horace Smith
Sr. Documentation Engineer
Syntron, Inc.
17200 Park Row