Subject: TechWR-L lunch at STC conference
From: Gen Whitt <Gen -dot- Whitt -at- SDINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 09:48:50 -0700

I want to thank everyone who turned up for the TechWR-L lunch at the STC
conference last week. I didn't get an exact count, but I think we had close
to 50 people turn up (5 tables). Thanks especially to Win Day for making
the table signs, and to all those who
helped in holding up signs and drawing attention to ourselves!

It was great to meet some of the folks from the list. Hopefully we will
have photos in a little while, for the TechWR-L site and also the Friendly
Faces site; two people took pictures.

Best,

Gen Whitt
Senior Technical Writer