Data Flow Diagrams and Task Analysis

Subject: Data Flow Diagrams and Task Analysis
From: Anthony Markatos <tonymar -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 09:54:12 PDT

To all Technical Writers:

I am writing an (STC newsletter) article on the benefits of using data
flow diagrams to accomplish end user task analysis. I am trying to
identify books and articles that discuss such. I am particularly
interested in works whose intended audience is technical writers.

Any suggestions?

Tony Markatos
(Tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)