Atlanta job market query

Subject: Atlanta job market query
From: Kristen Lorenz <klor -at- INTFACE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 14:04:56 -0400

Hi all,

I am moving to Atlanta this summer (by August). I have already contacted
the STC chapter and received a list of companies that hire or place
tech writers. If any of you have information or advice you would like to
pass along, that would be much appreciated!!

(FYI: I have 2 years exp. working at a software company and will have my
Master's research project, English, w/ emphasis in Techncial
Communication, completed in August. I'll get my diploma in December.)

Thanks in advance!

Kristen
klor -at- intface -dot- com