Re: Employment Agencies - Technical Communication Specific

Subject: Re: Employment Agencies - Technical Communication Specific
From: Layna Ayre Andersen <layna -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 14:29:16 -0400

>Take a look at --
>
> http://www.dice.com
>
>They are not one agency (more a clearing house), nor are they limited to
>one geographical location.

Thanks so much for posting this -- I'm still waiting for some people I
interviewed with a month ago to make a decision, & being able to register
with this site at least made me feel like I'm doing SOMETHING. I finished
my Bachelor's in Technical Writing at the University of South Florida last
month, and I'm very eager to get to work (in Seattle, where my husband and I
want to live). If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd be quite grateful.
My resume is up at http://home.att.net/~layna/ if anyone would like a peek
at it.

Layna Ayre Andersen