Re: Not being included

Subject: Re: Not being included
From: "Michael Hood; SET TECHWR-L NOMAIL" <hoodmp -at- RAPISTAN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 15:54:44 -0400

Steve:

That's been one of my pet peeves for years. But a human resources person?
That's going way too far. Next thing they'll want to add is the shipping
department personal, or the component parts buyer.

You're so right, though. Since we're the responsible party that makes it
all come together, and the first to take a hit when the fan gets in the
way, it seems only logical to include the writer and even perhaps the
illustrator.

Mike