Word TOC question

Subject: Word TOC question
From: Kate Kane <KGKANE -at- ACCUSORT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 16:07:17 EST5EDT

Hi -
We've had the following problem a few times. When generating a TOC in
Word97/NT, the number of the last page is one less than the actual
page number. We end up unlinking the TOC fields, but only as a last
resort.
We've checked that there is a page break before the last page, and
the number is correct on the actual page (on screen and printed). But
the TOC is wrong. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Kate Kane