Online docs on mainframe

Subject: Online docs on mainframe
From: Jill Spealman <jspealman -at- UNITECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 10:31:04 -0500

Hello,
Does anyone know how to go about viewing FrameMaker docs in the MVS
mainframe environment? I can't imagine what this would end up looking like,
but I'm getting requests for it. I do have the Frame docs already converted
to PDF and sitting on CD, but many of my users have only mainframe and no
CD access.

I'm on digest version, so if you have any clues please respond to me
directly at jspealman -at- unitechsys -dot- com

Thanks,
Jill Spealman
Technical Writer
Unitech Systems, Inc.