Re: font problems on NT

Subject: Re: font problems on NT
From: "Munro, Charlie" <cmunro -at- SELSIUS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 10:31:03 -0500

Sandy,

Windows 95 and NT have very different ways of handling fonts. I've never
needed to use Type Manager on NT, since NT can read and convert Type 1
fonts to TrueType. You can keep both versions of the font on your
system, or just use the TrueType version.

Charlie Munro (mailto:cmunro -at- selsius -dot- com)
Selsius Systems (Dallas, TX)
WinHelp FAQ is available from:
http://www.stc.org/society/pics/online/hyperviews/resources.html