Re: Release Notes

Subject: Re: Release Notes
From: Walter Hanig <walter -dot- hanig -at- NETMANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:52:51 -0700

At 12:32 PM 5/28/98 -0400, John Posada wrote:
>I need to create a series of Release Notes for some software and I'm
>interested in your opinion of what should (or should not) be included.
>Currently, I'm using the following topics:
>In your opinion, anything I've missed or anything I should include?
If applicable, be sure the installation section addresses uninstallation (a godawful term!) and upgrade installation information.

Also, include sales and tech support voice and fax phone numbers and addresses, physical and e-mail, and web-site. (If this info is not already present elsewhere. Even if it is, as a user, I like everything in one place.)

Walter Hanig

NetManage, Inc.
12651 High Bluff Drive
San Diego, CA 92130, USA

Phone: 619-793-3173 FAX: 619-755-3998
e-mail: walter -dot- hanig -at- netmanage -dot- com wdhanig -at- rice -dot- edu
Blood Type: O+