Re: Frame to PDF-BMP graphic probs

Subject: Re: Frame to PDF-BMP graphic probs
From: Dave Swenson <Dave_Swenson -at- TRENDMICRO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 11:23:55 -0700

This is a distiller problem -- or, should I say, "default setting." Your
graphics are being automatically downsampled to 72 dpi, which helps keep the
file smaller.

Fix it from Distiller by clicking Distiller | Job Options in the main menu,
then the Compression page. Remove the checkmark from the Downsample to _ dpi
check box for the Color (Greyscale, and Monochrome) options.

Hope this takes care of it,

David Swenson
Technical Writer
Trend Micro, Inc.
Tel: (408) 863-6342
Email: david_swenson -at- trendmicro -dot- com
Check your hard drive for viruses: http://housecall.antivirus.com