FWD: Re: re Pros and Cons of including writer's name

Subject: FWD: Re: re Pros and Cons of including writer's name
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 07:08:30 -0600

Name withheld upon request. Please reply on list.

Hear, hear! We have some pretty poor writers at this company, and my work
gets tossed in with theirs in our User's Guide. If my name was on it, and
the person reading it didn't know which parts were mine....

I get enough pride out of my work without having my name attached to the
work. If I want my name on it, I'll write my own book (like our esteemed
listowner and spouse have).