Re: RoboHelp 6.0

Subject: Re: RoboHelp 6.0
From: The Scorzas <scorza -at- USIS-ISRAEL -dot- ORG -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 06:52:10 +0300

Hsuan-min Chou,

I use RH 6.0. The main difference between RH 5.5 and 6.0 is that RH 6.0
supports Windows 98 Help. You can create HTML Help or WinHelp for Windows
98. It is also supposed to be faster and more stable. However I have not
experienced any of the problems others have reported, so I can't really
judge that.

RH 6.0 has a few fixes of bugs in RH 5 & 5.5. For example, the fonts of the
TOC and Index in WebHelp were not legible in Navigator 4.x. This has been
fixed.

I know that RoboHELP HTML edition has more new features, but I haven't
worked with it yet.

Lina Scorza