Help needed with scanning

Subject: Help needed with scanning
From: Melissa Fisher <mfisher -at- AUTOMATEDLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 14:39:02 -0400

(apologies to anyone who receives this message twice; I am cross-posting to
the FrameUsers list and techwr-l)

Does anyone know of a company or service bureau that can:

Scan some large technical manuals and convert them into FrameMaker format?
or
Scan some negatives and make positive images from them?

I believe we are talking about large quantities of documents/negatives.
Any recommendations (particularly in the Atlanta area) are most
appreciated!

Thanks!
Melissa Fisher
Automated Logic Corporation