Re: Multiple versions of same manual

Subject: Re: Multiple versions of same manual
From: Laurie Little <llittle -at- GSALINK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:11:23 -0400

Brian McHugh presented this very solution at one of the progression
topics at the recent STC conference, and sent some macros to all
interested parties. I believe they are for Word 6, but it may be more
desirable (in some situations) to go down a version of Word than to
switch to FrameMaker.

Brian is no longer on this list, but said he would be happy to answer
any questions.
<I forwarded Brian's message to Hsuan-min Chou, but because of posting
size restrictions, was unable to forward to the list. If anyone else is
interested, reply offlist and I will send it>
Laurie