Re: Change Control Software

Subject: Re: Change Control Software
From: "D. Margulis" <ampersandvirgule -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 16:47:51 -0400

Beatriz,

In the environment I'm working in now, the developers are using Visual
SourceSafe to deal with version control on their code, and I am getting
ready to set up a doc control system under it as well. From the little
bit I've had a chance to look at it, I think it will work for the
purpose, with a little manual tweaking (like setting up a numbering
system, a readable index, and some procedures to use).

If you or anyone else on the list wants to jump in and tell my why this
would not be a good idea, this would be a good time.

Dick