Re: Binding costs

Subject: Re: Binding costs
From: Chris Johnson <cjohnson -at- JPSGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 10:39:11 -0500

David and Carl,

The type of binding used on the FrameMaker book is called Otabind. You are
correct that it is only available in large quantities. Johnson Printing
Service in Dallas offers a lay-flat binding in short to medium quantities
(25-2500). This binding is called EcoFLEX. For a sample reply to me off line
and I will send you one.

I dont mean for this to be sales pitch, but a lot of companies are looking
for short run, lay flat books and I want to let you know what you options
are.

Chris
http://www.jpsgraphics.com