QUERY: which intranet book?

Subject: QUERY: which intranet book?
From: John Cornellier <cornelli -at- CLAMART -dot- SRPC -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 08:37:15 +0200

Hello,
I'm overwhelmed by choice: an Amazon search for "intranet" yields 82 items. I'm looking for advice on designing / managing / administrating a corporate intranet. Note INTRAnet, not INTER.
Can anyone recommend a good intranet book? Or discommend a baddie? Any other resources out there?

John Cornellier, tech writer.

mailto:cornelli -at- clamart -dot- srpc -dot- slb -dot- com