testing software

Subject: testing software
From: Gretchen Ackerman <glt -at- ICONOVEX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 14:04:29 -0500

Can anyone recommend a good software testing program? We want to find a
program that can automatically perform our more repetitive software testing
that we now have to do manually. The program has to be Win 95/NT
compatible. And it can't choke on Java. (We found that Vermont High Test,
for instance, doesn't handle Java well.)

Please respond to me directly, glt -at- iconovex -dot- com -dot-

:-)

Gretchen

Gretchen Ackerman
Senior Technical Writer