Newsletter guides (thanks)

Subject: Newsletter guides (thanks)
From: Patty Ewy <pewy -at- MIDCOM-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 10:06:51 -0500

A huge thanks to everyone with their advice on the newsletter.

There have been several great suggestions (a reader/audience survey,
getting a better determination of whether it is an EMPLOYEE or a COMPANY
newsletter, and so on) and I will be drafting a request to put these
things into effect. (Naive as I am, I never dreamed that this would be
such a can of worms for me.)

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Cheers,

Patty Ewy